The 2017 History Festival report has just been released. Download the report below to find out more about this year's event.
- An estimated 125,000 visits to events.
- 606 events in the printed program with another nine listed online.
- Events were presented by 355 different organising groups or individuals.
- 33% of events were held outside of the Adelaide metropolitan area.
- Around 65% of 2017 events were run solely by volunteers and many other groups were partly volunteer-run or staffed.
Download report (PDF)