History SA's annual South Australian History Fund (SAHF) grant round is now open.
Applications are invited from community groups for small project grants (up to $2,000); individuals and organisations for publication and research grants (up to $3,000 and $5,000 respectively); and individuals from community groups for training grants or to attend a relevant conference or seminar (up to $200).
Applications close 5pm Friday 19 August 2016.
You are welcome to contact the Community History team to discuss potential applications, to check your eligibility to apply, and to request guidelines or application forms to be sent to you either by post or electronically.
For further information contact History SA by phone: 08 8203 9888 or email.
Funding for History Festival events
Event organisers may be eligible to apply under the project category for events in the 2017 History Festival (download the guidelines before applying to check eligibility).
What can I apply for?
If eligible, you can apply for costs associated with presenting a History Festival event.
Costs may include things like:
- Tours (bus hire etc)
- Indigenous speakers/presenters
- Guest presenters etc (talks, workshops etc)
- Pop-up museums in community spaces
- Materials for hands-on workshops (traditional skills etc)
- Equipment hire/professional services
- Technology associated with presenting an event (microphones, screens and projectors, internet access, other specialised equipment)
- Venue hire