Ellison's Gully Walk
Take a walk with Andrew Tilley, a fifth-generation resident of Brownhill Creek, alongside Ellison’s Creek which feeds into Brownhill Creek. In November 1879, a water reticulation system was opened to take water from Ellison’s Creek to a tank at the end of what is now Fullarton Road, thus ensuring adequate good-quality water for the Mitcham Village. Walkers will walk to the brick-lined water well and other structures that allowed the reticulation of creek water through cast iron pipes to supply Mitcham with water.
Bookings essential by phone/email.