Celebrating Early Vice-Regal History
Old Government House is a Vice-Regal residence built in 1860 for the early governors of South Australia. The property consists of Old Government House and the Servants’ Quarters. Set in an acre of heritage gardens, it is now a museum in the heart of the Belair National Park. Tours and afternoon tea.
- Partial wheelchair access